Stashover Congregants And Friends:
The Executive has considered safety issues related to the Covid-19 virus. As a result we will not be having services this weekend, neither Saturday nor Sunday. We need to be very cautious because of the dangers inherent in the Covid-19 virus.
We will review the status during next week and decide whether we should then re-open.